Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
Phone: (317) 262-3400
HOTEL RESERVATION INFORMATION
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Monday, July 18, 2022
AFFILIATE COMPANY RESERVATIONS
Please check with your company’s truck driving championship (TDC) representative to see if a reservation will be booked for you within an Affiliate Sub-block. Companies that have pre-assigned Affiliate Sub-blocks are listed below:
- ABF Freight
- FedEx Freight, Ground, and Express
- Old Dominion Freight Line
- TForce Freight
- Walmart Transportation, LLC
- XPO Logistics
If your company is listed above, please do not make your own reservation as you may be charged for a duplicate reservation. Contact your company’s TDC representative to arrange your booking. To book an individual reservation, use the following link: https://book.passkey.com/event/50297385/owner/6893/home
- July 20: Hotel Reservation Deadline – Last day to complete your hotel reservation
- July 20: Last day to modify or cancel your reservation by clicking here
- July 21-24: BLACKOUT DATES – No changes or cancellations can be made during this time
- July 25: Begin contacting hotel directly to change or cancel your hotel reservation
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown: $200 per night + tax
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown: $187 per night + tax
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown: $177 per night + tax
- J.W. Marriott Indianapolis - $200 per night + tax
Indiana's capital city is home to a great culinary and brewing scene, historical monuments, renowned arts and cultural institutions, and the famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The city is a great destination for families with attractions like the Indianapolis Zoo, the largest kid's museum in the world and the 250 acre White River State Park. Explore the city known for its hospitality – join us in Indy!
ALL attendees must submit a signed copy of the ATA Release and Waiver of Liability and Assumption of the Risk Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19.
The safety of our guests is our highest priority, and we ask our attendees to follow and respect our safety and health tips.
ATA is working closely with the Marriott Downtown to help ensure the health and safety of all meeting participants. ATA will be implementing appropriate measures as per Indiana Convention Center guidelines and the CDC guidelines.